PREACHED ON MAY 29, 2016
Mark 9: 1 – 13 part of the Marked As Disciples sermon series.
Watch, Listen and Learn
Mark 9:14-29; 38-41
Describe a disciple of Jesus.
What disciplines must he master?
What practices must she demonstrate?
- Jesus’ disciple walks by faith.
- “Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!”
- Jesus’ disciple invests in prayer.
- Unhindered communion with God.
- Jesus’ disciple trusts his Spirit’s work.
- Humble acknowledgement of others.
For more sermons in this series visit Marked As Disciples.