By Dr. Don Pahl, originally preached on January 24, 2016.
- Capernaum, Jesus’ “home.”
- Jesus’ teaching ministry.
- Paralytic & friends demonstrate faith.
- Jesus declares forgiveness.
- Disgruntled scribes question & accuse.
- Jesus confronts the scribes.
- Jesus declares his divine authority.
- Jesus heals the paralytic.
- from the scribes… nothing.
- from the crowds … amazement.
- Jesus responds to faith.
- Jesus heals body, mind, and spirit.
- Jesus demonstrates his Divine nature.
Fast of Feast? Reap or Rest?
Mark 2:13 – 3:6