By Dr. Don Pahl, originally preached on November 8, 2015.
Sharing the Grace of Life
I Peter 3:1-7
A. Description of a Godly Wife:
- Her duty – to submit to her husband.
- Her goal – to be winsome.
- Her conduct – to be respectful.
- Her character – to nurture inner beauty.
- Her model – holy women of old.
- Her demeanor – holy, hopeful, industrious, fearless.
B.Description of a Godly Husband:
- His duty – to live with, love, lead his wife.
- His character – to know his wife.
- His goal – to honor, protect his wife.
- His position – spiritual heir with his wife.
- His reward – unhindered prayer.
Building modern homes still requires
God’s original blueprint.
Decorate Your Home… With God
Deuteronomy 6; Ephesians 6