PREACHED ON JULY 24, 2016
Mark 11: 1 – 14; 20-25 part of the Marked As Disciples sermon series, by Dr. Don L. Pahl.
- Jesus the Messiah enters Jerusalem as promised.
- Jesus, using Metaphor, curses a fruitless fig tree & Israel.
- Jesus as Mentor instructs his disciples on prayer.
Prerequisites to effective prayer:
3 Life-Lessons from Luke 11:
- God’s Words is trustworthy for doctrine, for living.
- Fruitful Christian living is the norm.
- Faith and forgiveness are essential for effective prayer.
For more sermons in this series visit Marked As Disciples.