PREACHED ON OCTOBER 30, 2016
Mark 15: 1 – 20 part of the Marked As Disciples sermon series, by Dr. Don L. Pahl.
1. Chief Priests, Elders, Scribes…
3. Pontius Pilate…
5. The Crowds
Isaiah 53; 1 John 2:2; Hebrews 12:2,17-18;4:15-16
- Jesus became our willing sacrifice.
- Jesus, suffering at the hands of wicked men, entrusted himself into his Father’s hand.
- Jesus satisfied God’s righteous demands on us.
- Jesus determined the path of discipleship,
- believing in his sacrifice for sin,
- following his path of suffering.
Next week: November 6, 2016
For more sermons in this series visit Marked As Disciples.