PREACHED ON OCTOBER 16, 2016
Mark 14: 43 – 65 part of the Marked As Disciples sermon series, by Dr. Don L. Pahl.
A. The Human Factor:
What Was Man Doing At The Cross?
- False Accusations
- Mockery & Violence
B. The Divine Factor:
What Was God Doing At The Cross?
- God Secured Our Salvation Through Jesus’ Willing Sacrifice.
- God Provided Our Model In Jesus’ Willing Sacrifice.
Making It Personal:
- Appreciate The Depths Of God’s Love For You in Jesus Christ.
- Prioritize Knowing and Doing God’s Will.
- Resolve To Follow Jesus, Regardless Of Circumstances.
Next week: October 23, 2016 – A Broken Disciple – Mark 14:66-72
For more sermons in this series visit Marked As Disciples.