PREACHED ON OCTOBER 2, 2016
Mark 14: 12 – 25 part of the Marked As Disciples sermon series, by Dr. Don L. Pahl.
THE BIBLICAL TEXT:
- Jesus Shares Passover With His Disciples.
- Jesus Announces His Betrayal.
- Jesus Inaugurates the Lord’s Supper.
MY LIFE APPLICATION:
- Jesus desires intimate fellowship with his followers.
- God is Sovereign in every matter.
- The Passover is completely fulfilled in Jesus, God’s spotless Lamb.
Next week: “A Troubled Heart” (Mark 14: 26-42)
For more sermons in this series visit Marked As Disciples.