Preached on March 27, 2016
By Dr. Don L. Pahl
Mark 16 – part of the Marked As Disciples sermon series.
1st Encounter, scene 1 – Jesus & Jairus
2nd Encounter – Jesus and the Woman
1st Encounter, scene 2 – Jesus & Jairus
When Jesus Healed:
- He healed out of compassion.
- He healed body and soul.
- He displayed the Messianic Kingdom.
- He chose compassion over custom.
- His death brought ultimate healing.
Perspective on Crowds:
- Crowds surrounded Jesus for miracles.
- Jesus taught crowds Kingdom living.
- Jesus met visible needs of the crowds.
- Crowds cheered Jesus on Palm Sunday.
- Crowds demanded his crucifixion only days later.
Sunday, April 3, 2016
Difficult Pathways of a Disciple